Men’s Day Starts Thursday May 6th
- Men’s Day will run all day Thursday’s.
- YOU MUST HAVE A TEE TIME NO WALK ONS WILL BE PERMITTED AGAIN THIS YEAR DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS. YOU CAN CALL AND BOOK A TEE TIME OR BOOK ONLINE. THE TEE TIMES WILL BE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS AS WE WILL NOT BE BLOCKING OFF ANY TIMES. Your group can only consist of 4 golfers no groups of 5 will be allowed.
- THERE WILL BE NO JUMPING ON THE BACK NINE AND PLAYING A FEW HOLES BEFORE YOUR TEE TIME.
- PLEASE ONLY SHOW UP 20 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR TEE TIME.
- NO OPENING DATE HAS BEEN SET FOR THE KITCHEN BUT WHEN IT DOES OPEN SEATING WILL BE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS AS OUR CAPACITY IS LIMITED DUE TO THE COVID – 19 RESTRICTIONS AS WE MUST MAINTAIN THE 6 FEET.
- Scorecards can be dropped off in pro shop when round is done and resultS will be posted the following day on the website
Men’s Night Fee
Fee $10.00 Includes the following
- 2$ Entry in the Deuce Pot (Due to the restrictions all deuces will get paid out nightly)
- 2$ Entry into Skins
- 2$ year end prizes
- 4$ Gross & Net Prizes by flight
There will be no closest to hole prizes this year or the putting contest
Guests Fee $25.00 for 9 Holes or $35 for 18 Holes Includes Entry in the Deuce Pot, Skins, Gross & Net Prizes
Fee Does Not Include Cart