Men’s Night Officially Starts Thursday May 30th
- Thursday’s 6 pm Shotgun Start
- Due to the high volume of golfers for the 2019 Men’s Night any players that are planning on playing 18 holes will be asked to start on Hole #1 and continue to the back 9. Golfers will not be allowed to jump in on back 9 or play the front 9 twice.
- If you can’t make the Shotgun Start, you can play during the day and still be eligible for the Men’s Night Prizes
Men’s Night Fee
Members Fee $10.00 Includes Entry in the Deuce Pot, Skins, Gross & Net Prizes & Weekly Putting &Chipping Contest
Guests Fee $25.00 for 9 Holes or $35 for 18 Holes Includes Entry in the Deuce Pot, Skins, Gross & Net Prizes Weekly Putting &Chipping Contest
Fee Does Not Include Cart
Guests can Buy Pre-Paid Men’s Night Packages Ask in Pro Shop
$10.00 Entry Fee Break Down
$2.00 Goes to Deuce Pot –All deuces on the nightly Men’s Night have a chance to win the nightly take in, you must win the hole outright to have a chance. You must play in 4 Men’s Nights to be eligible for the deuce pot carryover. On your 4 night you are eligible for the deuce pot. If you get a deuce on any of your first 3 Men’s Nights you can win the nightly take in but not the carryover
$2.00 Goes to Skins – Outright hole winners will win the nightly skins take in
$4.00 Goes to Prizes – Gross & Net prizes
$2.00 Goes to Contest
- All Proximity winners from the Nightly Men’s Night plus 1 drawn name will compete in the putting contest
- The winner of the nightly Contest will take home 25 Percent of the nightly take in, 25 Percent will go towards the Monthly Contest & 50 Percent will go towards the year end Contest
- The Monthly Contest will be the winners from each weekly MEN’S Nightly plus 1 drawn name and they will compete in a chip off from #1 Tee to Putting Green. The winner of the monthly will go to the year end Contest and take home the monthly pot
- The year end Contest will be all your monthly winners, proximity winners and drawn name from year end. They will compete in a shot closest to flag on fairway on #1 Hole for the year end pot.
ALL SCORECARDS MUST BE IN AS SOON AS YOU ARE FINISHED PLAYING YOUR 9 HOLES AS WE HAVE TO DO UP THE FLIGHTS, SKINS & DEUCE POT. WE HAVE INTRODUCED A NEW CONTEST AND IF YOUR NAME IS ON THE PROXIMITY AND YOU ARE NOT HERE WE WILL PROCEED WITHOUT YOU THE NEXT NAME ON THE PROXIMITY WILL COMPETE IN THE CONTEST.