When planning your golf tournament the Mountain Golf & Country Club staff is there to help you. We offer great tasting Menu Options that you can enjoy either outside on our deck or in our clubhouse. Along with a knowledgeable staff to help organize your day. Group specials are also available so call us soon to book your outing.
- Fully licensed facility with a great selection.
- We are happy to accommodate special requests for vegetarians and food allergies.
Important Things to Know for Your Tournaments
- Our goal is that our guests at Mountain Golf & Country Club have a pleasurable golf day.
- It is customary to arrive 15 minutes before your T-time to register at the Pro shop and prepare for your game.
- Proper footwear (soft spikes or running shoes) and socks must be worn at all times.
- Club rentals, balls, and golf merchandise are available at our Proshop.
- Be sure to refer to our dress code and Pace of Play Program when organizing a tournament.